My birthday was on Sunday, but it extended through today with a box of books that Superfast Husband bought for me! Check out this tantalizing list of books–I don’t know what to read first (after I finish The Fionavar Tapestry)!
- The Axe, Volume 1 of The Master of Hestviken and Gunnar’s Daughter by Sigrid Undset
- Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik
- Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Dreamsongs by George RR Martin
- Come Along with Me and Just An Ordinary Day by Shirley Jackson
And Superfast Younger Brother added to the fun with Ray Bradbury’s Now & Forever.
Considering I’ve entered my “period of confinement,” as my friend Catherine puts it, I am very glad to have all these great books to read. Superfast Baby could show up any day between now and the end of the month (official due date is 11/18, but that’s really just an estimate). I am very motivated now to learn how to read while breastfeeding.