Found via Rhigirl—
1. When/how did you become an avid reader?
I’ve loved to read as long as I can remember, ever since I was a little girl. I was totally the bookworm nerd that never wanted to do anything else.
2. What is your favorite genre for adult/young adult books?
For YA, I am always a sucker for a good coming-of-age story. For adult books, well, obviously I am a huge fan of epic fantasy, but I also like a good crime novel. And I enjoy chicklit, too. I’m pretty much an omnivore when it comes to reading. If it’s good, I’ll like it.
3. What was the most recent book purchased/given to you?
The most recent book I’ve purchased is Pushed.
4. Which book would you like to have that you don’t own?
I would really like to own the complete Anne of Green Gables series so that I can share them with Superfast Baby when she gets older.
5. What book did you think you would never read, but found yourself reading it after all?
Probably War and Peace. I always thought it was a joke, like “who really reads this book?” But then I felt like tackling a huge challenge, and my world was rocked.
6. Which do you prefer, libraries or bookstores?
I love bookstores, but I believe passionately in libraries.
7. What’s the longest you’ve never picked up a book (to read for pleasure, excluding all school material – unless that’s really what you enjoy reading)?
That would be now. With a new baby, I sometimes go several days without cracking a book. I just don’t have time, and sometimes when I do have time I don’t have the attention span.