I’ve been tagged by Eva at A Striped Armchair for a meme, and I’m so tickled that I’ll break my own rule & post even though I haven’t finished a book today. Here are the rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random facts about me–all having to do with reading:
- 1. The first full-length book I ever read was The Princess Bride. I was six.
- 2. I brought Judy Blume’s Forever to school in fourth grade, but let somebody else take the heat when our teacher found the book.
- 3. I once got so scared by some book I was reading that I couldn’t keep it in my room. I put it face down underneath the leg of the coffee table.
- 4. I just rearranged all my books today to make more room. Now they are arranged by size, but separated into fiction/non-fiction.
- 5. My husband just told me today that we’re not naming our future child after any authors. No Agatha or Edith for Superfast Baby.
- 6. I carry a book with me whenever I leave the house, just in case.
- 7. I read every night before I go to bed. I do so laying flat on my back, which apparently I won’t be able to do after about 4 months of pregnancy. I actually have anxiety about whether or not I can adjust.
- 8. I can read on the train but not in the car.
Now, for tagging:
Nathaniel R at Film Experience
Hollydolly at Hollydolly Books
Julia of Julia’s Bookshelf
Bookblogged at A Reader’s Journal
Terri at Sense of Wonder
Sheila of The Sheila Variations
Wayne of the Wayne-o-Sphere
Alissa from Tom and Alissa